Drainage AdministrationDrainage Administrator
- There are 188.9 miles of open ditches and thousands of miles of underground tile in Martin County, consisting of over 200 drainage systems.
- The total number of benefited acres are over 113,200 acres. The benefited acre dollar amount exceeds $11,526,000.00.
- Martin County is currently digitizing the original ditch maps and burning them on compact disks in order to preserve the original county tile maps.
- The Auditor's Tabular Lien Statements must be kept up to date with current land owners of the county.
- All fund balances of each ditch must be balanced and monitored monthly.
- All bills for each ditch are paid and accounted for in the ditch administrator's office.
Martin County Multipurpose Drainage Management Plan
2013 - Conservation Drainage Management Grants Detail Report