Veteran Services Officer
|2423 Albion Ave. Suite 11
Fairmont, MN 56031
Veteran Services Specialist
It is our mission to provide assistance and support to veterans and their dependents in obtaining veteran benefits through county, state, and federal programs and to act as an advocate on their behalf or direct them to other authorized agencies or providers as their needs dictate.
- Assisting veterans in obtaining their military discharge documents (DD Form 214)
- Assisting veterans enrolling in the VA Healthcare system
- Scheduling transportation for veterans to the Minneapolis or Sioux Falls, SD VA Medical Centers
- Filing claims for VA disability benefits
- Filing claims for State disability benefits
If you believe you are eligible for any of these benefits and you live in Martin County, please contact our office at the number listed above.
- Martin County Veteran Van Policy - PDF format
- MCVSO (MN Association of County Veteran Service Officers)
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
|U.S Army||U.S. Navy||U.S. Marine Corps||U.S. Coast Guard||U.S. Air Force|