- Real Estate: $46.00
- Copies are $1.00 per page
- Certified Copies $10.00
- Attested copies $2.00
- Certain documents require well certificates, surveys or septic notices
- Well Certificates $50
- Checks for recording are made out to the Martin County Recorder
- Mortgage registration tax, state deed tax, property taxes are payable to the Martin County Auditor/Treasurer
- Overpayment of $10 or less is retained by the county
Trusted Submitters Used:
MN Document Standards
Minnesota Uniform Conveyance Forms https://mn.gov/commerce
eRecording in Martin County
eRecording is the electronic process of receiving documents for recording. The documents are sent through a MN Trusted Submitter to our office where data is entered, payment is made, and the documents are electronically sent back in minutes fully recorded. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
MN Electronic Real Estate Recording Standards Commission
- CSC Recording - erecording.com
- EPN - https://www.goepn.com/
- Indecomm - email@example.com
- Simplifile - https://simplifile.com/
MN Department of Health https://edisclosures.web.health.state.mn.us/wells-disclosure-ssl/euserlogin.cfm
MN Department of Revenue https://www.revenue.state.mn.us/electronic-certificate-real-estate-value-ecrv
The online method of filing the eWell Certificate and the eCRV are the preferred method for both paper real estate recording and electronic real estate recording.
Laredo is an internet access program designed for the daily professional user of land records. Fees are assessed by the minutes used and minimal copy fees. Contact the Recorder’s office if you are interested in becoming a Laredo subscriber.
Tapestry is an internet access program designed for the occasional user. Fees are paid by credit card for searches.
Fidlar Technologies - https://tapestry.fidlar.com/Tapestry2
Property Fraud Alert is a free service to customers who own land in Martin County. You will be notified as land records are recorded in the name you submit.